By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Service Agreement”). If you do not agree to the Service Agreement, you are not authorised to use this website.
- You the applicant agree that all the information you have submitted on this application are true and correct.
- Completing an application form does not guarantee that your loan application will be successful.
- The information and materials contained at this Site, and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear, are subject to change. Please review the Site and this Service Agreement frequently for any changes.
- All information submitted to Liquidity via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Liquidity and we shall be free to use, for any purpose, any idea, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this Site provides us through this site. We shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by us or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as limiting or reducing our responsibilities and obligations to customers in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
- You confirm that we can share information about Your Property with third parties for the purpose of authentication and / or valuation. We will not share your personal information with any third parties.
- The images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video and audio clips, text and graphics, and the look and feel, collection, arrangement and assembly of the content on this Site, its structure, the domain name/URL for this Site, the HTML code for this Site, the logos and brand names of the services described on this Site and other materials displayed on this Site (collectively, the “Materials”) include both registered and unregistered copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade dress, as well as publicity rights and/or other intellectual property, owned by Liquidity or used by Liquidity with permission of their owners. The Materials are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws and international treaty. Unauthorised reproduction, distribution or modification is subject to civil and criminal penalties.
- Liquidity Asset Based Lending (PTY) is not a lender and does not make any cash advances or credit decisions.
- Should a particular clients requirements fall outside of the Liquidity Asset Based Lending offerings, Liquidity may refer the client to another company for assistance.
- Liquidity reserves the right to request additional documentation over and above what is advertised on the website.